Passionate Easter Feast at the Italian Cinema? You would think so people having 4 to 5 days off however the real whooper is the week after. I am over excited “again” as I can only be in one place at a time and only within the frame-work of the 534 to Aci Trezza, meaning 1 film per day is a max. PrimoCiak is planning ahead, being nice even a wee bit too nice to some folk, snuggling up is not an easy option. “Friends with benefits” does it make you a BAD person if you buy into that? I agree but I think you will understand that formulating and experimenting with a few white lies especially created for the weekend commencing the 29th April 2011 cannot be that bad ?
The Italian goodies coming out on Friday the 29th April 2011 are:
- Diciottanni – Il mondo ai miei piedi, Eighteen – The World at my Feet directed by Elisabetta Rocchetti
- I Baci mai dati, Lost Kises directed by Roberta Torre
- Il Sesso Aggiunto, Added Sex (Possible English Title) directed by Francesco Antonio Castaldo
- Malavoglia, The House of the Medlar Tree directed by Pasquale Scimeca
- Notizie degli scavi, News of the excavations (Possible English Title) directed by Emidio Greco